Creative Art With Siblings
Process Art is great for families with kids of multiple ages. The 20 process art activities compiled in this book are suitable for preschoolers to tweens (3 to 12 years old). There are time fillers and conversation prompts to engage children further! With easy-to-follow instructions, older children can participate in helping to set up and facilitate the activities!
What Else is Inside the Book
- Short-form videos to view the process
- Downloadable guides and templates
- A list of art supplies for exploring the activities
- Tips on engaging your children in process art
- Paperback, 80 pages, 182 x 257mm (ISBN 978-981-18-5213-8)
*Once payment is made, you will receive the book within 7 working days. Price includes local shipping in Singapore.
MORE CREATIVE RESOURCES
Free resources like activity lessons and digital downloads can be found at my Ko-fi page. Just click the link below!